This legal notice is an agreement between Pure Gold Mining Inc. (the “Company”) and the reader (herein referred to as “you” or the “reader”) governing the reader’s use of the Company’s website located at www.czxyxc.com. References to the Company include all of its subsidiaries, affiliates and related companies. The effective date of this agreement is when you accept or are deemed to accept this agreement in accordance with the procedure set out in this agreement.
IMPORTANT! PLEASE NOTE THAT THE READER’S ACCESS TO THIS WEBSITE IS SUBJECT TO THESE LEGALLY BINDING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. CAREFULLY READ ALL OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE PROCEEDING. ACCESSING OR USING THIS WEBSITE IS THE EQUIVALENT OF THE READER’S SIGNATURE AND INDICATES THE READER’S ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND THAT YOU INTEND TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THEM. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DO NOT USE OR ACCESS THIS WEBSITE AND LEAVE THE WEBSITE IMMEDIATELY.
We reserve the right to update or modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice to you. We encourage you to review these terms and conditions whenever you use the website.
THE READER’S CONTINUED USE OF THE WEBSITE FOLLOWING THE COMPANY’S POSTING OF ANY CHANGES WILL CONSTITUTE THE READER’S ACCEPTANCE OF SUCH CHANGES OR MODIFICATIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY CHANGES TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT CONTINUE TO USE THE WEBSITE.
The content of this website is provided to you for information purposes only. The information on this website is not a comprehensive review of all matters relating to the Company, and the Company does not assume responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or currency of the information at any point in time. The Company may change the information on its website at any time without notice.
The information provided on this website is not an offer to sell or a solicitation to buy securities in any jurisdiction, nor is it intended to supplement or replace the required disclosures of the Company. No securities commission or other regulatory authority in Canada or any other country or jurisdiction has in any way passed upon the information contained on this website and no representation or warranty is made by the Company to that effect. The information on this website is not intended to modify, qualify, supplement or amend information disclosed under corporate and securities legislation of any jurisdiction applicable to the Company and should not be used for the purpose of making investment decisions concerning the securities of the Company. The Company’s public disclosure documents may be found at www.sedar.com.
Intellectual Property and Proprietary Rights
Certain names, graphics, logos, icons, designs, words, titles or phrases on this website may constitute trade names or trademarks of the Company. The display of any trademark does not imply that a license of any kind to use the trademark has been granted. All information found in the pages of this website is protected under the copyright laws of Canada and in other countries.
Unless otherwise specified, no user has permission to copy, redistribute, reproduce or republish, in any form, any information found in the pages of this website. Any user who, without authorization, re-transmits, copies or modifies any trade marks may violate federal or common law trade mark and/or copyright law, and may be subject to legal action.
This website is owned, operated by and is the property of the Company. The reader’s use of and access to this website indicates that you acknowledge and agree that any and all information, content, reports, data, databases, graphics, interfaces, web pages, text, files, software, product names, company names, trademarks, logos and trade names contained on this website (collectively, the “Content”), including the manner in which the Content is presented or appears and all information relating thereto, are the property of their respective owners as indicated, the Company or its licensors, as the case may be. Any unauthorized use or any reproduction, modification or distribution of the Content is strictly prohibited. Nothing in this agreement or the reader’s use of this website grants you any rights in or to the intellectual property or proprietary rights of the Company or any third party.
The Company hereby grants to you a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive license to access, read and download one copy of the Content for the reader’s personal use only. You are not otherwise authorized to reproduce, copy, quote from or distribute any portions of this website, or any Content contained on this website, without the prior written approval of the Company.
In its sole discretion, in addition to any other rights or remedies available to and without any liability whatsoever, the Company may at any time and without notice may terminate or restrict the reader’s access to any component of the website.
Cautionary Note Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
This website contains “forward-looking statements” and “forward-looking information” within the meaning of applicable securities legislation, concerning the business, operations and financial performance and condition of the Company. Any statements that express or involve discussions with respect to predictions, expectations, beliefs, plans, projections, objectives, assumptions or future events or performance are not statements of historical fact and may constitute forward-looking statements. Often, but not always, forward-looking statements and forward-looking information can be identified by words such as “pro forma”, “plans”, “expects”, “may”, “should”, “could”, “will”, “budget”, “scheduled”, “estimates”, “forecasts”, “intends”, “anticipates”, “believes”, or variations including negative variations thereof of such words and phrases that refer to certain actions, events or results that may, could, would, might or will occur or be taken or achieved.
Forward-looking statements contained in this website include statements with respect to:
- expectations regarding the potential mineralization and geological merits of the Company’s projects, including the Company’s mg游戏手机App Mine;
- the Company’s goals regarding exploration of the mg游戏手机App Mine and regarding sufficiency of capital, raising additional capital and conducting further exploration and development of its projects;
- the Company’s proposed timelines and plans for advancing its projects, including first gold pour, commencement of commercial production and drilling and other exploration work;
- potential conversion of mineral resources to mineral reserves and the potential extension and expansion of mineral resources and reserves;
- capital expenditures, operating costs, cash flow estimates, production estimates and similar statements relating to the economic viability of the Company’s mg游戏手机App Mine;
- expectations regarding the continuity of mineral deposits, including in relation to adjacent or other properties (including producing or past-producing properties) that are in the vicinity or same region as the Company’s projects;
- expectations regarding any environmental issues that may affect planned or future exploration programs;
- mineral exploitation and exploration program cost estimates;
- statements with respect to the future price of gold and other metals;
- timing and completion of geological studies and reports; and
- government regulation of mineral exploration and development operations in Canada.
Estimates of mineral resources and mineral reserves may also constitute forward-looking statements and information in that they represent estimates of mineralization that may be encountered if mining is commenced, and/or potential economic viability of such mineralization.
Forward-looking statements and forward-looking information involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause the actual results, performance or achievements of the Company to differ materially from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by the forward-looking statements or forward-looking information, including but not limited to: risks related to operations as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic; risks related to the exploration, development, and operation of a mineral property, including the speculative nature of exploration and development projects, the possibility of diminishing quantities or grades of mineralization, the inability to recover certain expenditures and the exposure to operational hazards typically encountered in the exploration, development and production of mineral properties; risks that the mineral reserve and resource estimates may prove to be incorrect; risk of decreases in commodity prices and commodity price risks could impact the Company and feasibility of its projects; risk of failure to achieve estimates or material increases in costs could affect future; cash flows, business results, results of operations and financial condition; risks related to volatility in the market price of the Company’s common shares (“Common Shares”); failure or delays in obtaining or renewing, or a failure to obtain or renew, permits and licenses necessary for current or future operations, or failure to comply with the terms of such permits; the identification of the presence of endangered species on the Company’s mg游戏手机App Mine and risks related to the required management of this presence; risks related to government regulation and government and community approvals, including the ability to obtain required government and community approvals, the impact of changing government regulations and shifting political attitudes, and the ability of Canadian regulatory authorities to impose fines or shut down operations in cases of non-compliance; risks inherent in mining operations and underground development, including accidents, labour disputes, environmental hazards and unfavourable operating conditions; uncertainty related to the performance of contractors; uncertainty regarding the impact of certain amendments to the Mining Act (Ontario); risks associated with reclamation costs; costs, delays and other risks associated with statutory and regulatory compliance; reliance on a limited number of operations to drive the success of the Company; the Company’s history of negative operating cash flow and incurred losses; potential dilution of Common Share voting power or earnings per share as a result of the exercise of convertible securities of the Company, future financings or future acquisitions financed by the issuance of equity; the risk that the Company may not be able to make sufficient payments to retire its debt, which may make the Company insolvent; the risk that the Company may not be able to replenish reserves at its mg游戏手机App Mine or make new discoveries or acquire other reserves, which could lead to the Company having a limited life; risks relating to the ownership of more than 10% of the Common Shares by the Company’s major shareholders; the risks associated with non-compliance with the Extractive Sector Transparency Measures Act (Canada); the reliance by the Company on its information technology systems and the risk of cyber-attacks on such systems; property and mineral title risk, including defective title to mineral claims or property and risks associated with unpatented mineral claims; availability of adequate infrastructure; limits of insurance coverage and uninsurable risk; environmental risks and hazards; competitive conditions in mineral exploration and mining businesses; potential claims or opposition by First Nations and Metis groups; the ability of the Company to retain skilled and experienced personnel and contractors; potential acquisitions and their integration with the Company’s current business; influence of third-party stakeholders; risks related to sales of Common Shares by existing shareholders; risks of litigation; conflicts of interest; the Company’s designation as a “passive foreign investment corporation”; dependence on key management personnel; the adequacy of the Company’s system of internal controls; credit risk and the adverse effect of changes to interest rates and or liquidity risk; risks of changes to interest rates; changes to the Company’s dividend policy; increased regulation associated with climate change; and general risks and uncertainties related to the Company’s prospects, properties and business strategy. Additional factors are discussed in the Company’s public disclosure record under the Company’s profile on the SEDAR website at www.sedar.com. Although the Company has attempted to identify important factors that could cause actual actions, events or results to differ materially from those described in forward-looking statements, there may be other factors that cause actions, events or results not to be as anticipated, estimated or intended.
These forward-looking statements are based on certain assumptions which the Company believes are reasonable, including that:
- current gold and other commodity prices will be sustained, or will improve, global market conditions will stabilize and the Company’s assumptions regarding gold prices and foreign exchange rates remain correct;
- additional financing required by the Company will be available on reasonable terms;
- all necessary government and third-party permits, approvals and licences necessary for the planned exploration and development of the Company’s mineral projects will be obtained in a timely manner and on terms acceptable to the Company;
- the Company will not experience any material accident, labour dispute or failure of plant or equipment or other material disruption in the Company’s planned exploration programs;
- exploration equipment and personnel will continue to be available on reasonable terms;
- key management and directors will continue to be retained by the Company; and
- any proposed future development of the Company’s mineral projects will be viable operationally and economically and proceed as expected.
Assumptions relating to the potential mineralization on the Company’s mg游戏手机App Mine are discussed in the most recent technical reports in respect thereof which is available under the Company’s profile on the SEDAR website at www.sedar.com.
There can be no assurance that forward-looking statements will prove to be accurate, as actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements. Additional risks and uncertainties not currently known to the Company, or that the Company currently deems to be immaterial, may also materially and adversely affect the Company’s business and prospects. Should one or more of these risks and uncertainties materialize, or should underlying assumptions prove incorrect, actual results may vary materially from those described in forward-looking statements. Accordingly, readers should not place undue reliance on forward-looking statements. The Company undertakes no obligation to update any of the forward-looking statements or forward-looking information on this website, other than as may be required by applicable laws.
Non-GAAP Measures and Other Financial Measures
Alternative performance measures are furnished to provide additional information. These non-GAAP performance measures are included in this news release because these statistics are key performance measures that management uses to monitor performance, to assess how the Company is performing, to plan and to assess the overall effectiveness and efficiency of mining operations. These performance measures do not have a standard meaning within International Financial Reporting Standards (“IFRS”) and, therefore, amounts presented may not be comparable to similar data presented by other mining companies. These performance measures should not be considered in isolation as a substitute for measures of performance in accordance with IFRS.
Disclosure of Mineral Reserves and Mineral Resources
Information concerning the properties and operations of the Company has been prepared in accordance with Canadian standards under applicable Canadian securities laws. National Instrument 43-101 Standards of Disclosure for Mineral Projects (“NI 43-101”) of the Canadian Securities Administrators requires that each category of mineral reserves and mineral resources be reported separately. You should refer to the Company’s annual information form and other continuous disclosure documents available at www.sedar.com, for this detailed information, which is subject to the qualifications and notes set forth therein.
Mr. Terrence Smith, P. Eng., is the Qualified Person as defined by National Instrument 43-101 Standards for Disclosure of Mineral Projects. Mr. Smith, unless otherwise indicated, has prepared or supervised the preparation of the technical information contained on this website and/or reviewed and approved such disclosure. For more information, see the individual technical reports and news releases available under the Corporation’s profile at www.sedar.com and on this website.
Cautionary Note to U.S. Readers Concerning Mineral Reserve and Resource Estimates
This website uses the terms “Mineral Resource”, “Measured Mineral Resource”, “Indicated Mineral Resource” and “Inferred Mineral Resource”, Canadian mining terms as defined in accordance with NI 43-101 under guidelines set out in the Canadian Institute of Mining, Metallurgy and Petroleum (the “CIM”) – CIM Definition Standards on Mineral Resources and Mineral Reserves, adopted by the CIM Council, as amended. The use of such terms is recognized and required by Canadian regulators, however these definitions differ from the definitions in the disclosure requirements promulgated by the United States Securities and Exchange Commission ( the “SEC”). Accordingly, information contained on this website may not be comparable to similar information made public by United States companies subject to the reporting and disclosure requirements of the SEC. An “Inferred Mineral Resource” has a great amount of uncertainty as to its existence and as to its economic and legal feasibility. It cannot be assumed that all or any part of an “Inferred Mineral Resource” will ever be upgraded to a higher category. Under Canadian rules, estimates of Inferred Mineral Resources may not form the basis of feasibility or other economic studies. Readers are cautioned not to assume that all or any part of Measured or Indicated Resources will ever be converted into Mineral Reserves. Readers are also cautioned not to assume that all or any part of an “Inferred Mineral Resource” exists, or is economically or legally mineable. In addition, the definitions of “Proven Mineral Reserves” and “Probable Mineral Reserves” under CIM standards differ in certain respects from the standards of the SEC. Under United States standards, mineralization may not be classified as a “reserve” unless the determination has been made that the mineralization could be economically and legally produced or extracted at the time the reserve calculation is made.
Exclusion of Liability
Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall the Company be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential claims, expenses, damages or losses, including but not limited to, loss of programs, loss of data, loss of use of computer of other systems, loss of opportunities, or loss of profits, whether or not the Company is advised of the possibility of such claims, expenses, damages or losses, arising from:
- the use of or reliance on information contained in this website;
- any inaccuracy or omission in such information or failure to keep the information current;
- use of any third party websites linked to this website;
- any Internet software used in connection with this website or computer viruses or other destructive programs encountered as a result of using this website; and
- any other matter connected with this website.
Similarly, the Company shall not be liable for Internet software, computer viruses or destructive programs. The reader should be aware that, due to technical difficulties inherent to the Internet, computer viruses or other destructive programs may be inadvertently downloaded from the website and internet software or transmission problems could produce inaccurate or incomplete copies of the information contained on this website. The Company recommends that you install appropriate protective software.
In viewing the information on this website, the reader agrees to hold the Company, its subsidiaries and their directors, officers, employees and agents harmless against any claims, expenses, damages or losses. The information on this website is not a substitute for independent professional advice before making any investment decisions.
Third Party Links
The Company has provided links from this website to several other websites which are arms-length to the Company. The links are provided for the reader’s convenience only and the inclusion of the links from this website does not imply that the Company monitors or endorses the linked websites. Accordingly, the reader should be aware that in linking to these outside websites, the reader is leaving the Company’s website and that the Company is not responsible for the content of any other site.
All stock quotes are delayed at least 15 minutes unless otherwise stated. All stock quotes and historical stock price data are provided by third party service providers and are provided for informational purposes only, and are not intended for trading purposes. If you are contemplating trading in the securities of the Company, we strongly advise you to seek independent professional advice before making any investment decision. The Company makes no representation or warranty regarding the accuracy or completeness of any such stock price quotes or historical stock price data and has not taken any steps to verify the adequacy, accuracy or completeness of the information provided herein.
Privacy StatementThe Company’s website does not collect any personal information about visitors to this website other than that which is specifically and knowingly provided by you. That personal information will not be transferred to any third party unless (i) otherwise stated at the time of collection, (ii) required by law, or (iii) in connection with any merger, amalgamation, plan of arrangement, sale of a significant portion of the Company’s assets or other similar corporate transaction of the Company. The Company does collect and maintain statistics relating to the number of visits to the website, the types of browsers used and the Internet Protocol Address of the originator. This information is used only for internal purposes.
The laws of the Province of British Columbia and any applicable federal laws of Canada will govern the reader’s use of this website and the construction, interpretation, validity and effect of this agreement, notwithstanding the reader’s physical location, jurisdiction, residence or domicile. The courts of the Province of British Columbia will have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising from the reader’s use of this website.
Any provision of this agreement which is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable in such jurisdiction will, as to that jurisdiction, be ineffective to the extent of such illegality, invalidity or unenforceability and will otherwise be enforced to the maximum extent permitted by law, all without affecting the remaining provisions of this agreement or affecting the legality, validity or enforceability of such provision in any other jurisdiction.
Information That We Collect
(1) “Google Analytics” cookies (a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc). Google Analytics sets four cookies that allow us to analyze traffic on the website. Google Analytics cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors to this website and to see how visitors move around the site (in particular, what pages of the website are being visited). This helps us to improve the way our website works.
(2) Display and preference settings cookies are placed on your computer for user optimization. For example, if you changed the size of the text on our website when you last visited, a cookie will remember that so that you don’t need to do it again.
(3) “Session cookies” are placed on your computer to identify and maintain a browsing session, and to remember whether you have rejected cookies through your browser settings.
(4) Cookies that track whether a social networking option has been used to forward material from the Site are also placed on your computer so that we know which social networking tools have been used.
These cookies do not collect or track any personal data or information about you as an individual. Instead, they are focused on how the website is used and seek to enhance the accessibility of the website. If you do not want to accept cookies from our Site, you may configure your web browser so that it does not accept cookies; however, certain functions available on the website may be lost. These cookies do not collect or track any Personal Information.
Our Use of Your Personal Information
We will use your Personal Information to process your subscription or requests for information. We may also use such Personal Information to offer additional information to you about us, our projects, to customize the types of information and promotional materials you receive from us, evaluate how our Site is being used and the audience our Site is reaching, identify market trends and market interests that help us improve the products and services that we offer, and develop and improve the content and operation of our Site to better serve the needs of our subscribers.
(1) Sharing Information with Other Companies. We will not share your Personal Information with affiliates or third parties.
(2) Email Addresses. We will use your email addresses to send you news releases. If you submit an inquiry via email about your subscription, for security reasons we may ask you to provide additional information so we can verify your identity.
(4) Promotional Materials. We may send you information which we believe to be relevant to your interests. Though we hope you gain value from the email messages you receive, you can choose to opt-out of receiving further messages by following the instructions provided at the bottom of each email.
We will reveal your personal information without your prior permission only when we have reason to believe that the disclosure of this information is required to establish the identity of, to contact or to initiate legal proceedings against a person or persons who are suspected of infringing rights or property belonging to us or to others who could be harmed by your activities or of persons who could (deliberately or otherwise) transgress upon these rights and property. We reserve the right to disclose personal information when we have good reason to believe that this is required to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Any claim relating to this Site shall be governed by the laws of British Columbia, Canada without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
(1) You have the right to information about what personal data we process, how and on what basis as set out in this policy.
(2) You have the right to access your own personal data to understand whether we hold information about you and, if so, for us to give you certain details about that information and/or the information itself. This is commonly known as a subject access request, which you may request by contacting us through email@example.com. We may require additional information to verify your identity before handing over your information.
(3) You can correct any inaccuracies in your personal data. To do so contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org.
(4) You have the right to request that we erase your personal data where we were not entitled under the law to process it or it is no longer necessary to process it for the purpose it was collected.
(5) While you are requesting that your personal data is corrected or erased or are contesting the lawfulness of our processing, you can request for its use to be restricted while we comply with your request.
(6) You have the right to object to data processing where we are relying on a legitimate interest to do so and you think that your rights and interests outweigh our own and you wish us to stop.
(7) You have the right to receive a copy of your personal data and to transfer your personal data to another data controller. We will not charge for this and will in most cases aim to do this within one month. We may require additional information to verify your identity before handing over your information.
(8) You have the right to be notified of a data security breach concerning your personal data.
Although we take the security of your Personal Information very seriously and are constantly improving our efforts to protect it, no electronic communication over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secured. Should a breach of personal data occur (whether in respect of you or someone else) then we will take notes and keep evidence of that breach. If the breach is likely to result in a risk to the rights and freedoms of individuals then we will also notify the Information Commissioner’s Office.